This application allows you to configure parameters and options management suite.
This is the setup application allows you to change or set different options management suite (logos, watermarks, etc ..).
In this tab you can view and edit the general settings.
- Title of application: It is the title that appears at the top next to the version of SaltOS used.
- Size charts in the listings: Size to be used in graphics diferenes listings.
- Size charts in the forms: Size to be used in graphics diferenes forms.
- Search notices on the agenda: How often will verify if there are any outstanding entry in the agenda.
- Find new post: How often will check for incoming E-download server.
- Check the output tray: How often will verify if there are new mails sent.
- View new posts: How often will verify whether new post to download.
- Forget feeds deleted: Determines the time it happened until completely erase the feed application helps not download feeds and deleted.
- Check alert log: Failure to check "remember password on this computer" to login. This parameter determines each story has to buy if he has to sign off due to inactivity.
- Tell logoff: How long before it is to warn you when you go to logout.
- Indexing new files: How often will verify if new files indexed.
In this tab you can view and modify the settings of the logo of the entity.
- Position and measures the logo:
- X: Horizontal axis, away from the placement of the logo from 0,0 expressed in millimeters value.
- Y: Vertical axis, away from the placement of the logo from 0,0 expressed in millimeters value.
- Width: Logo paper width, expressed in millimeters.
- Height: Logo Alto paper, expressed in millimeters.
- Files logo:
- Current logo file: Viewing the current logo.
- New file (JPEG only): If you want to change the logo, select here the new file, only formats (JPEG).
- Colors in the PDF documents generated:
- Lines: Color of the lines that utlizan to draw boxes, lines of columns and rows, etc ...
- Titles: Color of the titles used in the generated documents.
- Texts: Color of normal text that is used in the generated documents.
In this tab you can view and modify the configuration of watermarks in different documents types that can generate SaltOS (*).
- Text: Text printed as a watermark.
- Position X: Horizontal axis, away from the placement of the logo from 0,0 expressed in millimeters value.
- Position Y: Vertical axis, away from the placement of the logo from 0,0 expressed in millimeters value.
- Size: Font Size.
- Angle: Angle offset printing of the text, contanto central anchor point, the center of the printing on the horizontal axis of the page.
(*) Currently SaltOS can generate the following document type: Proceedings, parts, invoices, budget, clients, projects, prospects, email, feeds.
Mail Account tab
In this tab you can view and modify the configuration of generic email account to be used in SaltOS to send mails automatically generated.
- Name: Name of the email account.
- Mail: Mail account.
- SMTP Server: URL outgoing mail server.
- Port: Server port.
- Security: Type of security when connecting to the mail server.
- User: User access to the server for this email account.
- Key: Password to access the server.
- Using asynchronous sent: Determines whether the asynchronous sending mail is used.
- Email for technical support: Failure to include a mail in this paragraph, all reported bugs will be sent directly to SaltOS project.
In this tab you can view and edit the general settings
- Currency: Currency used in the suite.
- Name tax (added): Name use tax, taxes to be added to invoices.
- Default (only if used): Tax value.
- Name tax (subtracted): Name use tax, a tax that must subtract bills.
- Default (only if used): Tax value.
Registry Data Tab
For more information about the filter options listed in the ayuda general.